Bumper to Bumper New Vehicle Extended Warranty
Every New Zealand new Hyundai comes with a 3 year/100,000km new vehicle warranty but the Hyundai experience can take you well beyond the standard warranty period. So a Hyundai Bumper to Bumper Extended Warranty can start as soon as your new car warranty ends, providing ongoing protection against breakdown of any warrantable part. If you’re looking for a long term relationship with your new Hyundai, extending your warranty beyond the factory warranty period is the perfect option.
Features and Benefits
Key Features and Benefits
• Travel with confidence: you’ll find our customer-driven commitment to excellence in every Hyundai Dealership in the country.
• Nothing but the best: work carried out by our qualified and highly trained technicians to the very highest standards.
• 100% genuine Hyundai: rest assured that only guaranteed new Hyundai Genuine Parts will be fitted for all warranty repairs.
• No hidden surprises: pay no excess on any claims if all servicing, maintenance and repairs have been carried out by an authorised Hyundai Dealer/Service Agent and in accordance with the recommended service schedule*.
• Totally transferable: you can transfer your Hyundai Bumper to Bumper Warranty to the next owner. Always a nice resale value bonus.
• 24-hour emergency assist: you’ll have free access to 24-hour Roadside Assistance for the lifetime of your extended warranty, 0800 HYUNDAI (498 632).
*If this is not the case, a $500 excess applies per claim.
You choose the extended warranty terms of 12, 24 or 36 months. And you’ve got 6 months from when you purchase your new Hyundai to decide whether an extended warranty is for you.
Regular scheduled servicing within our network has real benefits for your investment, and having your vehicle covered by one of our extended warranties guarantees only trained Hyundai specialists will be working on it. They also use special Hyundai diagnostic equipment to spot things that may be missed by the untrained eye.
Guaranteed Genuine Parts
We use genuine Hyundai parts, of course. These parts are built and tested to be specifically correct for your vehicle and are covered by a 1 year/20,000km warranty. Your safety, and the safety of your passengers are our number one priority. We can’t vouch for the safety or performance of non-Hyundai parts. They have to be only slightly off or incorrectly installed and the integrity of your vehicle will be compromised.
24-Hour Emergency Assist
Sign up for a Bumper to Bumper Warranty and you’ll also get 24-hour emergency roadside assistance if there’s a problem. Simply dial 0800 HYUNDAI (498 632) 24-hours a day, 365 days of the year and you’ll be put in touch with someone that can help. Dial that same 0800 number during our extended business hours for anything else and you’ll be talking directly to one of our Hyundai Ambassador Team members who sit in our head office in New Zealand. If you need Roadside Assistance, you’ll be put straight through to them, otherwise it’s their job to get your problem sorted, and they’re ready and waiting to make that happen.
ELIGIBILITY AND COVERAGE
To the right is a summary of the eligibility and coverage checklist for our Bumper to Bumper Warranty. This is a summary only, please refer to the Policy Booklet for full details of the terms and conditions.
If you would like any advice on our Bumper to Bumper Warranty or wish to make a purchase, talk to our Hyundai Ambassador Team on 0800 HYUNDAI (498 632) or visit your local Hyundai Dealer.
|Hyundai New Zealand backed|
|Hyundai Genuine parts|
|Hyundai quality service|
|24-hour roadside assistance|
|12, 24 or 36 months cover|
|Maximum dollar value per claim|
|Nil excess per claim2|
|Video and navigation systems|
|Airbags and seabelts|
|Engine management system|
|Transfer box (4WD)|
1. Stays with car. Transferable between owners
2. Nil excess applied for passenger vehicles when all service and maintenance repairs are carried out by an authorised Hyundai Dealer / Service Agent in accordance with the recommended service schedule. A $500 excess applies on passenger vehicle policies when service or maintenance is carried out by other service providers. For more details about the coverage and full terms and conditions, please contact your local Hyundai dealer.
3. The Bumper to Bumper extended warranty covers parts manufactured or supplied by Hyundai that are found to be faulty in material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance conditions.